I would have expected this to be up somewhere already but I couldn’t find it when I wanted to get my mobile site working. I went the URL http://webconsoleURL:51908/mobile. But I was greeted w/ the following error:
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Line 23: <httpHandlers>
Line 24: <add path="ChartAxd.axd" verb="*" type="Dundas.Charting.WebControl.ChartHttpHandler" validate="false" />
Line 25: <add verb="*" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" type="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />
Line 26: </httpHandlers>
Line 27: <httpModules>
Source File: C:\Program Files\System Center Operations Manager 2007\Web Console\web.config Line: 25
Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' could not be loaded.
After a bit of searching, and turning on tracing, I found it was looking in the <WEB CONSOLE ROOT>\mobile\bin directory for the dlls Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common.dll and Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms.dll but they weren’t there. I copied them from <WEB CONSOLE ROOT>\bin to <WEB CONSOLE ROOT>\mobile\bin and reloaded the page. Voila!