Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fixing McActiveDir.ActiveDirectory in OpsMgr 2007 R2

Hey all,
Just a quick one here.  I didn’t see a straightforward answer around.  When we got:
AD Lost And Found Object Count : The script 'AD Lost And Found Object Count' failed to create object 'McActiveDir.ActiveDirectory'. This is an unexpected error.
The error returned was 'ActiveX component can't create object' (0x1AD)

We needed to install oomads.msi from the OpsMgr cd on each dc.  I cheated and ran the install through the following for loop:
 for %i in (dc1 dc2 dc3) do psexec \\%i -u DOM\USER -p "PASS” msiexec /I  "\\fileserv\PATH\OOMADs.msi" /qb

No comments:

Post a Comment